This post is the second in a series of 8 video blogs walking through the fundamentals of Model-Based Design. When taken as a whole, these videos provide the foundation stones for understanding and implementing Model-Based Design workflows. I will be using a simple Home A/C system for my example; however the principles apply to everything from Arch welders to zygodactyl pickup systems.(1)
In this example I am laying out the system level architecture; in future posts I will go into the types of analyses that can be performed in this environment.
- System Architecture
- Initial (shell) models (TBD)
- Defining and managing data (TBD)
- V&V (TBD)
- Refining the models (TBD)
- Code generation (TBD)
- Odds and ends…(TBD)
- Having started an A to Z theme I will see it through for the remaining 6 posts!
- With the air quality in California impacted by the current fires, the windows open requirement may need to be adjusted.