Over the next few months, I will be running a series of blog posts that I am calling “Every Day Model-Based Design.” In them, I will be creating physical and controls models to understand and explore everyday events. The first will be…
- Driving style MPG Optimization: Taking a look at my daily commutes throughout my career to determine an optimal driving style. Featuring:
- Big data analysis (e.g. traffic analysis)
- Physical modeling (e.g. road and vehicle behavior)
- Human modeling (e.g. how do I drive)
- TBD: What the world shows me…
I plan on having fun with these topics, going wide and deep as I explore how mathematics and systems engineering can describe the world around us.